Terms and conditions
Please read below some details about our cancellation policy and terms of service. Contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Terms & Conditions Of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rezinate’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rezinate’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rezinate at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Rezinate’ web site are provided “as is”. Rezinate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rezinate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rezinate or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rezinate’ Internet site, even if Rezinate or a Rezinate authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Rezinate’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rezinate does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Rezinate may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Rezinate does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rezinate has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rezinate of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Rezinate’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
All requests for cancellation or refund must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
SESSIONS & APPOINTMENTS
We know that you value your time and also ours, so we have a couple of rules around appointment cancellation.
We are however flexible and will always take into account your individual situation before applying any cancellation fees as we understand that life and Spirit are ultimately flexible!
- Less than 48 hours notice of cancellation will incur 50% fee (we will refund the 50% asap if paid upfront)
- Less than 24 hours notice will incur full fee (obviously any emergencies beyond your control will be credited for a future session)
COURSES & PROGRAMS
- No refunds apply to courses that you are given instant access to, as we deem this a digital product.
- Requests for course or program cancellation are processed within 48 hours.
- Cancellation of a subscription product will remove your access to all course material immediately.
- No refunds apply to digital products which include images, audio files, video files, document downloads, PDF downloads.
- Cancellation must be made at least 30 days prior to the event to qualify for a refund or credit.
- Less than 30 days notice of cancellation is eligible for a 50% refund (we will refund the 50% asap if paid upfront, if you have not yet paid 50% of the total due fees, you must pay this out to cancel.).
- Less than 7 days notice of cancellation is not eligible for a refund.
- You may cancel your order within 1 hour of purchase for a full refund.
No refunds apply when:
A product has already been shipped, received in good condition, and is the product that was ordered, no refunds will be given for the order.
You cancel your order after your item has been shipped.
You have purchased a digital product.
The refund period has lapsed on your order.
You missed your scheduled appointment.
For any questions or concerns about our terms and policies, please contact us prior to purchasing.